From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: UpdateMailboxInfo - documentation? bug?
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 11:52:11 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Ok, the problem is more complex.

updatemailboxinfo account mailbox "test" {lock=YES;}
updatemailboxinfo account mailbox "test" {lock=default;}
- this works

updatemailboxinfo account mailbox "test" {Lock=YES;}
updatemailboxinfo account mailbox "test" {Lock=default;}
- (note the uppercase "L") the mailbox remains locked and even a subsequent command with lowercase "L"
will not unlock it.

Nicolas

Andy Kunkle wrote:

Hey Nicolas,

Try leaving the “ ” off of the mailbox name unless it’s 2 words, and the {lock=default;} is what worked for me.

I know that if you make a typo in the command through telnet it will fail no matter what you type… so you have to either copy/paste, or be perfect in typing the command in order for it to work.

I was also using just the account name and not the domain in my test. I only have one domain though on the server.

Updatemailboxinfo akunkle mailbox test {lock=default;}

Andy Kunkle

IT Manager

AIM Engineering & Surveying, Inc.

5300 Lee Blvd