From: Darren Sundborg <d.sundborg@ukintpress.com>
Subject: re: tar
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:54:11 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Any help greatly appreciated:

I would like to run a back-up of my CommuniGate directory on a Linux box once a day and then back that up.

I need a switch to run once a day that zips the file.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.ukintpress.com

Disclaimer

This email (which includes any files transmitted with it) is confidential and may also be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of UKIP Media & Events Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, do not open any attachment but please notify the sender (above) deleting this message from your system. Please rely on your own anti-virus system, no responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of virus infection.

UKIP Media & Events Ltd.

Registered Address: 82 St John Street, London EC1M 4JN VAT No. GB879 4451 71 Registration Number: 5893940 Company registered in England and Wales