From: Chad Gareau <cgareau@fisgroup.ca>
Subject: RE: If you could pick any server to run CGP....
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:52:00 -0500
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

It is equally important to have an antivirus solution on MS servers as it is
for workstations.  (even though workstations 'appear' to be more exposed)

All Microsoft systems should have AV software because 98% of all viruses
target Microsoft operating systems and software solutions alike.  If you do
not have an antivirus solution for Windows, it's pretty much just a matter
of time before you regret it.  Especially with today's threats!