From: Peter Clark <peter.clark@innoviatech.com>
Subject: Re: CGPro at 100% CPU Usage
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:42:34 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Not sure what I'm looking for to be honest... Here are is the threads monitor page : http://pastebin.com/m7064a37a

I restarted CommunIGate and the CPU usage spikes when I check my email... Not sure if its just my account or everyones. I assume its everyones.

Peter

On 9 Jan 2008, at 17:03, Massimo Bolzoni wrote:

What about the threads page in CGP??
Some errors or notthing strange?

Il giorno 09/gen/08, alle ore 17:50, Peter Clark ha scritto:

helpers have been disabled, same issue. Its the CGServer process that is at 100%. The helpers are separate processes.

Is there a way to diagnose what could cause this? It's ground our email to a halt.

Peter