From: Randall R. Saeks <rsaeks@district30.k12.il.us>
Subject: Re: OS X installers never work anymore
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 23:39:29 -0600
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

On Dec 23, 2007, at 5:15 PM, たまちゃん wrote:

Anyway, please try removing /Library/Receipts/CommuniGatePro.pkg
first and then reinstall.

I think that is the problem Michael is getting at.  The installer should work without the need to remove a file.  I don't know which release this started at, but kind of annoying that every time since then I need to jump through this hoop to delete it.  Just incorporate it into a pre-install script in the .pkg

----
Randall R. Saeks, ACSA
Network & Server Administrator
Northbrook / Glenview School District 30