From: Niklas Blomdalen | LOP <niklas.blomdalen@lop.se>
Subject: 5.1.13: Localized attached files renames to ISO-8859-1'
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 06:20:44 -0800
To: <CGatePro>
Hi,
After a lot trial and error i have located an bug in 5.1 versions.
When sending an attached file with Apple Mail.app the files get renamed to ISO-8859-1'
The filename whould contain any non-english letter for this error to appear.

This is an example mail to a 5.1 server:
Image
using_5.1.x.png

This is with an old 5.0 server; file shows up as expected.
Image
using_5.0.x.png

Using 5.1.13 on an Mac OS X server 10.4.11.
The clients are connecting to the server via IMAP.
I have downgraded the server to the old version 5.0.13 and everything works fine now.
But does anyone have a sollution for this? so we can upgrade again?