From: JGR Help Desk <mis@jeffersongr.com>
Subject: Re: Question about MAC clients
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:29:59 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I'd have to agree. With Parallels running in "Confluence" mode, Outlook will run in the Mac OS X a window. It will even have an icon in the dock. It is probably easier than having to support an entirely different client. Of course, purchasing Parallels and an extra Windows license is an expensive solution.

Thank you for your time,
James L. McMahan Jr.
Help Desk
Jefferson Government Relations