From: Karl Zander <cgplist@commpartners.com>
Subject: Notify Corp for Blackberry Sync
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:05:12 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I have a site using Notify Corp for syncing Blackberries.  Its only three devices.  It had been working OK until early to mid November. At that time it started using just about all the bandwidth for syncing.  It seems like a connection will keep uploading data over and over. The IMAP monitor in CGP shows connections from Notify for hours at a time.   Our ISP tells us we are using 92% - 96% of our bandwidth. If we block the IP address of the Notify Corp server on port 143, bandwidth drops to normal, so its pretty clear its the Notify Corp application.  We have a ticket open with Notify.  Just asking if anyone else has experienced this and knows of a resolution.

Its CGP 5.1.10 on CentOS Linux 4.5.

--Karl