From: Bob <bob@maxboostracing.com>
Subject: Re: Tips migrating to 2003 server
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:53:23 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Ahh that, thanks. That doesnt sound like a good time, does it ;-)

I even tried ftp as bin and ascii, too. Ill see if i can find any of those utilities..thanks!
bob

Aaron wrote:

That sounds like the cr+lf issue was mentioned.

Unix would have saved the text files with just LF, but Windows will need CR+LF to be happy.  Without the CR, Windows will see it as one long line with some LF’s thrown in for no apparent reason. J

There are various utilities out there which can correct transferred files (replacing any LF with CR+LF).