From: Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
Subject: Re: CalDAV
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 02:27:06 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hmm, my last post was maybe too early.

Matt: it's my own server (5.2c3).

In the meantime, I read the manual. I think, there is a misspelling in there.

The manual says, this should be the URL for your own calendar:
or
http://mail.company.com/CalDAV   (CGP then uses the default Calendar)

To connect to a different Account, the manual says:

I think «CalendarData» is wrong in this place. A chapter further down, the old Publish/Subscribe (ICS) method uses URLs with CalendarData. CalDAV access URLs should use CalDAV in the URL.

-

My CalDAV connection do not work like I wrote in my first post. I always get the following error in iCal, when trying to sync or to change delegation in the settings of Apple iCal 3.0.1 (1205):

Domain „CalDAV Not a calendar error.“/Error 1

CGP httpu log is set to highest possible. But I cannot find any error in the log.

Marcel