From: Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
Subject: Re: CalDav
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 01:29:41 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Eric

Thanks for your tip. It is working now!

I tried http[s]://servername/CalendarData/[mailboxname]/Calendar

It didn't work.

Your suggestion works:

http[s]://servername/CalDAV/[mailboxname]/Calendar

Just add the Calendar-Name to the end. If you have the standard name, add 'Calendar'. If you have any other name or path, just add it. It works. (Never add .ics at the end though).

I am just figuring out the functionality now.

Marcel