From: Langguth, Matt <mlangguth@wolffurniture.com>
Subject: RE: CalDAV
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:27:11 -0500
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

My original post was from a 10.4 box so, I wasn't able to try the settings:

Under iCal 3.0 on 10.5:

iCal->Preferences->Accounts->Add Account

username: matt

password: ****

Account URL: http://www.talktoip.com/CalDAV/matt

Returns the error of "Account information not found" http://www.talktoip.com/CalDAV/matt is not a valid location

I also tried:

Account URL: http://www.talktoip.com/CalDAV/matt/

and for S&G, username: matt@talktoip.com (I don't think it's an authentication issue)

Next step is to try a client other than iCAL. I'll post the results. Eric what client were you using?

My tests with CalDAV over http and https have not worked yet.  The CalDAV URL even from a web browser returns the NotFound.wssp and a 404 error.

The CalDAV path is in the documentation:

http[s]://servername/CalDAV/[mailboxname]

--

Eric Chamberlain, CISSP

Chief Technical Officer

Voxilla - http://voxilla.com/