From: Steve Harman <steve.harman@envisional.com>
Subject: FW: Re: Blocking outbound PBX calls after a..
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:24:06 +0000
To: CGatePro@mail.stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Forgive me following up my own posting.  ;-)

I totally forgot the entire purpose of this call-blocking exercise.  What we’d like to do is block calls to certain numbers, specifically expensive _international_ ones which begin “00”.

So using your instructions would I modify my rule thus:

IF
Operation IS INVITE
Type of Call IS AV
Time of day NOT IN 8:00am-7:00pm
Target Address IS *@my.pstn.gateway

“TO IN 00”

Then
Reject With "486-Not available afterhours"

Where the additional rule-step is the one between the quotes.

Thanks,

Steve