From: Andy Kunkle <akunkle@aimengr.com>
Subject: RE: Slow outlook sometimes
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 14:28:41 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
No problem.

One interesting thing I realized is that when I run a top of the machine it's using almost all of the RAM. Check it out..

top - 14:28:41 up 43 days,  5:15,  1 user,  load average: 2.35, 1.99, 1.01
Tasks: 139 total,   2 running, 137 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie
Cpu(s):  0.0%us,  0.0%sy,  0.0%ni, 99.9%id,  0.0%wa,  0.0%hi,  0.0%si,  0.0%st
Mem:   8177484k total,  7925636k used,   251848k free,   189996k buffers
Swap:  6289320k total,      180k used,  6289140k free,  7083852k cached

Pretty crazy. And this machine has 8GB of RAM, 2 Quad core Xeon processors.

Andy Kunkle
IT Administrator
AIM Engineering & Surveying, Inc.
5300 Lee Blvd