From: Jeff Wark <jwark@tbaytel.net>
Subject: Re: problem with a user quota (disk space used much less than CGPROshowing for user)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 08:27:15 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
In the past, I have noticed that if a person has a symbolic link in their web directory, the storage used will be listed as some arbitrary large amount.

I have removed the account.info file to reset the counters on the boxes before.  That works if the customer doesn't have any weird mailbox sharing happening since the access control list for mailboxes is in the account.info file.

If it is a simple email account with nothing fancy, remove the file when no one is logged into the account.  The next time someone logs in, it should rebuild itself.  If you're worried, simply rename the account.info file to account.info.old or something.

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:30:33 +0900