From: david.blomberg@tbwahakuhodo.co.jp <david.blomberg@tbwahakuhodo.co.jp>
Subject: problem with a user quota (disk space used much less than CGPRO showing for user)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:30:33 +0900
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I have a user who has removed most of his email and developed a problem
in his quota.

using du -sh I show he has 700M of email
the CGPRO quota is showing his as 3.6G now even days after the whole
mess
Using the resync quota button does not fix the quota.

How can I force the users quota to be recalculated for this user? to
represent the real disk used space or at least something a lot closer to
his 700M than the 3.6G that it is currently showing.

Thank You

David Blomberg