From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: filter messages in webmail
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:29:30 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

If you open a stock skin, you should see the same fields.
The Filter field is used to apply a filter on the message list, based only on the currently selected column (the one the message list is sorted by). Unfortunately it doesn't work with the Received column, only with Subject, From and To columns, where applicable.

This feature has been implemented for compliance with the other skins, but due to its limited applications, most people disable it in LookOut settings (strings.data or per-user settings)

Regards,
Nicolas Hatier

Mike Cardwell wrote:
Hi,

When using the LookOut skin in Communigate webmail there are two fields at the top. One of them is "[search in messages]" and the other is "[filter messages]". The search one is fine, but I can't figure out what the "[filter messages]" field is supposed to do... Can anyone enlighten me?

Mike

--

Nicolas Hatier
Niversoft idées logicielles