From: Larry Orchier <larry@computerlarry.com>
Subject: SpamCop listed me in spite of SpamCatcher
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:43:31 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
SpamCop says:

Causes of listing
System has sent mail to SpamCop spam traps in the past week (spam traps are secret, no reports or evidence are provided by SpamCop)

The only thing that I can think of is that SpamCatcher didn't block something that originated from a trusted machine.

The SpamCatcher rule is

Header field    is not   From: MAILER-DAEMON@*
Any Route      in   LOCAL(*,LIST(*,

I have just removed the condition  Source  not in     trusted, authenticated

I don't know if I should add   SMTP(*   to Any Route

I recall that I stopped using SpamCop  as a RBL  after they listed  AOL

Thanks.

Larry