From: Datta. S Wajapey <datta@hyperia.com>
Subject: CGPro Anti-Spam Plugin Configurations
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:53:03 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
CGPro Anti-Spam Plugin Configurations

Dear All,
            We have Mailshell SPAM Catcher Antispam  plug in running on the latest Communigate pro 5.1.12 and we have some issues regarding the Spam on our server. Can you give some idea about some best proven and tested ways of configuration methods to effectively tackle the problems of Spam. Also appreciate if somebody can throw some light on this matter also we can have some sample configurations that can be readily used on our server.

Best Regards
Datta. S Wajapey