From: Pascal Robert <probert@os.ca>
Subject: Re: Calling external apps from a WebSkin
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:31:05 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Ok, but it seems I can only do that if I put a link in the correct WSSP file, because the INCLUDE WSSP tag, according to the documention, don't seems to allow us to include a full URL.

You can call a cgi-bin, or you can call a java app as an object, as you can do on any webpage. The java app will still run in the browser/java sandbox.

Nicolas

Pascal Robert wrote:
I want to automatically convert some type of documents and display the converted documents in WebMail.  I don't want to rewrite a full WebMail, so I want to call an external app (written in Java) and I was wondering if I can call this app from a WSSP file ?

I don't want to touch the original message, so rewriting the attachments when the email is coming in is not an option.

-- Nicolas Hatier
Niversoft idées logicielles
http://www.niversoft.com