From: <pgalati-junk@jackrouse.com>
Subject: Minimum Hardware Requirements Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 06:24:18 -0700
To: <CGatePro>
I am attempting to install CGPro Community on a PowerBook 233MHz with
512MB Ram for eval purposes (learn the interface) but I am getting a
message when I run the installer that the Bill of Materials is too old.
Redownloaing the installer package reveals the same results.  I was able
to install CGPro on a 333MHz PowerBook with 256MB of Ram.

Is there a hardware identifier in the installer that considers the 233MHz
not suitable to installation, even if it only did mail, no voice.