From: Simon Germain <SGermain@slpinfo.com>
Subject: Linksys Key System
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 06:22:15 -0700
To: <CGatePro>

Hi! I’m new to CommuniGate Pro. I was wondering if anyone tried to configure shared extensions with Linksys phones, like the SPA9000 Shared Line Appearance functionality. I read on  Voxzilla that the only way to get it to work was either the SPA9000 or CommuniGate Pro. I got all my phones to register with CGate, no problem. The problem is, the extension on the phone appears always busy. Are there any examples for that particular configuration?

Thank you!

Simon Germain