From: Martin.Hepworth <martinh@solidstatelogic.com>
Subject: large number of recipients
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:48:26 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
All

I've got a couple of users trying to send out emails with a large (500+) number of recipients in order to inform distributors etc of new prices, trade show info etc..

However they both get Sending error 0x80040119

Using outlook 2003, Mapi 1.2.12, CGP 5.1.12 64bit on RHES.

Any ideas, a quick google seems to point at this being a general failure code from CGP, with some references ranging from Kerberos (no domains or anything involved here) to personal folder use (we don't use these).

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic