From: Jason Vervlied <jvervlied@intechjanus.com>
Subject: Issue saving domain rules on external ldap
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:23:18 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>
I am having an issue with saving a domain rule for a directory based domain using an external openldap server as my ldap server. First of all, the software seems to simply try to modify the existing "setting=domainRules" dn instead of adding it if it doesn't exist. I managed to manually add the entry myself, and CG had no problem adding an entry to it. But when I restart CG it doesn't seem to be reading the rule in, so any rules I have in there are lost every time I restart the CG server.

I am running 5.1.12 on a linux server.

--
Jason Vervlied