From: James Reynolds <james123@scl.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Moderated mail list posts
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:22:56 -0600
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Excellent!  That was the problem.  I see the button now.  Thanks for your help!

James

It is possible the Approve button has simply not been implemented in the webmail skin you use. Try with the "Basic" (v5.1+) or "default" (pre-5.1) skins.

Regards,
Nicolas Hatier

James Reynolds wrote:

Are there messages in the listname/approval folder? If yes, just click on a message and down at the bottom on the left there is the 'approve' button. The 'redirect to...' is on the right side.

Hm, this is why I'm wondering about my CGP version.  There is no approve button.  I'm using Firefox web browser, maybe that matters too (although it would be silly if it did).

The top and bottom of the message:
<http://firebolt.scl.utah.edu/public/cgp/message_top.png>http://firebolt.scl.utah.edu/public/cgp/message_top.png
<http://firebolt.scl.utah.edu/public/cgp/message_bottom.png>http://firebolt.scl.utah.edu/public/cgp/message_bottom.png

The Mailbox