From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: Moderated mail list posts
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:04:38 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
It is possible the Approve button has simply not been implemented in the webmail skin you use. Try with the "Basic" (v5.1+) or "default" (pre-5.1) skins.

Regards,
Nicolas Hatier

James Reynolds wrote:
Are there messages in the listname/approval folder? If yes, just click on a message and down at the bottom on the left there is the 'approve' button. The 'redirect to...' is on the right side.

Hm, this is why I'm wondering about my CGP version.  There is no approve button.  I'm using Firefox web browser, maybe that matters too (although it would be silly if it did).

The top and bottom of the message:
http://firebolt.scl.utah.edu/public/cgp/message_top.png
http://firebolt.scl.utah.edu/public/cgp/message_bottom.png

The Mailbox