From: James Reynolds <james123@scl.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Moderated mail list posts
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:59:07 -0600
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Are there messages in the listname/approval folder? If yes, just click on a message and down at the bottom on the left there is the 'approve' button. The 'redirect to...' is on the right side.

Hm, this is why I'm wondering about my CGP version.  There is no approve button.  I'm using Firefox web browser, maybe that matters too (although it would be silly if it did).

The top and bottom of the message:
http://firebolt.scl.utah.edu/public/cgp/message_top.png
http://firebolt.scl.utah.edu/public/cgp/message_bottom.png

The Mailbox
http://firebolt.scl.utah.edu/public/cgp/mailbox.png

--

Thanks,

James Reynolds - University of Utah - Student Computing Labs - 801-585-9811
james(a)scl.utah.edu - james(a)magnusviri.com - http://www.magnusviri.com