From: Philippe REBRE <prebre@secuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Active Sync on the Air with Motorola K1
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 22:09:18 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
No, nothing is to be configured to synchronise with the desktop.
I have to use the utility program (Motorola Phone Tools) in order to synchronise with the desktop with Outlook. This utility is not synchronising correctly with the CG connector.
It runs well with Outlook and MSExchange server.

A Ballesteros a écrit :
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 06:29:00 -0700