From: A Ballesteros <ab@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: Active Sync on the Air with Motorola K1
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:55:44 -0700
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>, <prebre@secuserve.com>
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 06:29:00 -0700
 Philippe REBRE <prebre@secuserve.com> wrote:
Hello everybody,

I have 160 contact and 5 events on calendar on my talktoip.com account and I try to sync my mobile phone.
1/ the contacts are copied into the phone, but every name disapears.
2/ the events are not transfered on the phone
3/ deleting all blank names, and next syncing all names are desapearing on my talktoip account !

lost everything !

Hello, Did you also configure the mobile device's ActiveSync settings for use with a Desktop Computer? I have seen similar behavior with ActiveSync Mobile Devices that are set to synchronize via USB with a PC. Even if this is not the case, if you can send information about when this occurred this will provide us the opportunity to review the logs.

Regards,
Azdio Ballesteros
CommuniGate Systems