From: Hans Melgers <hans@enem.nl>
Subject: Re: upgrading procedure
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:34:42 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hi Alessandro,

download the new cgp package

stop cgp:
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/CommuniGate.sh stop

pkg_info | grep Comm
pkg_delete <name of the cgp package found in former command>
pkg_add <new_cgp.tgz>

start cgp:
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/CommuniGate.sh start

Regards,
Hans

Alessandro de Manzano schreef:

Hello,

we are using CGPro 5.1.9 on a FreeBSD 6.2 system.

I'ld upgrade it to 5.1.12 but since I'm quite new to CGPro I'ld before ask for the recommended upgrade procedure.
After obvious total backups, it's enough to "pkg_add" the new 5.1.12 package ? Or what ?
If I understand correctly, the data directory is untouched, right ?

Many thanks in advance!

regards,