From: Nicolas Ross <rossnick-lists@cybercat.ca>
Subject: Re: Encrypt password files
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 10:39:10 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
In Domains > Account Defaults

In the CommuniGate Password section, change the Encryption from "Clear" to something else. I personaly use A-Crypt. See the Security page of the manuel for the up and downside of each. In short U and UB-crypt are one-way and cannot be used for SASL auth methods, while A-Crypt is two-way and can be used with SASL.

Nicolas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Morey" <amorey@healthydirections.com>