From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: Login Page
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 16:10:29 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
You will need to do one of these two things:

#1 - Upload your login page in each skins the other domains uses as default
#2 - (better, usually easier to maintain) Upload your login page in the nameless skin. Set all domains to use the default skin. Modify your login page to allow the selection of a layout (SessionSkin) on it, ideally remembering previous user selection in cookies.

Our login page skin named SessionLess is implemented this way (#2). http://www.niversoft.com/sessionless

Regards,
Nicolas Hatier

slamp slamp wrote:
How can I have a login page the same for all the domains we host? We
have created a new skin for most of the domains. For all the domains
with the same skin, the login page we want is displayed. How do we
make it so that the other domains not using the new skin we created
sees the same login page?

--

Nicolas Hatier
Niversoft idées logicielles