From: Matthew Black <black@csulb.edu>
Subject: Re: Hotmail issue
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 13:02:11 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We hear this problem frequently and these two questions
are likely answer why:

Is your hosted customer per chance sending SMTP messages
directly to Hotmail rather than THROUGH your CGP system?

Is your CGP system running on a dynamic DSL connection
or have you purchased a fixed IP address with both
forward and reverse DNS service? What is returned from
both forward and reverse nslookup queries? Have you
ensured your CGP server's IP address is not listed
in the Spamhaus SBL?

matthew black
california state university, long beach

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 06:31:21 -0700