From: Ray Ward <ray@wardtechnologies.com>
Subject: Re: Audiocodes FXO gateways
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 18:03:11 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
The vendor was 888voipstore.com.   I could not find a vendor who would quote me for AudioCodes support.  I called 888voipstore and asked if I bought their support could I get access to the firmware (they have it on a passsword protected ftp site).  They said yes, so I purchased one of their support packages.

I must say, the tech who called me back was VERY knowledgable.  I described the two problems I was having (both fixed by the updgrade) and right away, he had me check two settings on the box.  No hesitation, no looking it up.  Really seemed to know the product well.

Ray

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 10:51:58 -1000