From: James Reynolds <james123@scl.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Moderated mail list posts
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 10:04:03 -0600
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
James Reynolds wrote:
On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 16:52:10 -0600
 James Reynolds <james123@scl.utah.edu> wrote:
 > >There ought to be an "approved" folder in the mailing list folder, so that the moderator can just approve messages by dragging them into the folder.  No need for redirection (which doesn't quite work exactly the same from client to client, etc.).

 > There is no "approved" folder.  :(  I created one and moved messages into it but nothing happens.  Do I have to I have to enable something?  yes, the redirection doesn't seem to cut it, making guest moderation pretty much useless.

Hello James!

You can see the approval folder in the webmail interface. It has to be there if you have that list and looks like that:

listname      (LIST)
listname/approval
listname/reports
listname/requests

If the posting mode is 'moderated', all messages go in that folder. When you view the message you can press 'approve' to send it to the list.

Claudia,
Thank you!  I didn't see an "approve" folder, but if I use the redirect function there, then it works!

Thanks!

James

FYI

Only the owner of the list gets these folders...

Oops, I meant to say I didn't see an "approve" button anywhere.  I was logged in as the list owner.

Thanks,
James