From: Paul Chauvet <chauvetp@newpaltz.edu>
Subject: Re: .mbox file index not being created
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 11:04:04 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I've definitely accessed the folder as the test users where I have the
mboxes.  The folders are all over 190MB so they are very very much above
the 10MB threshold.

Something else is keeping it from working.

Paul Chauvet
UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator
State University of New York at New Paltz
845-257-3828
chauvetp@newpaltz.edu