From: cellsworth@solint.cl <cellsworth@solint.cl>
Subject: RE: .mbox file index not being created
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 10:44:03 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I belive that the trick needs at least 2 things:
- The Mailbox (not the account size) has to be larger than 10MB (or setted threshold), also 10MB could be a very large mailbox if is a mailing list/small messages folder, 10MB worth of space can be 3000 messages or more. ( IE: my Linux Kernel devel archive with over 50K messages are a 250MB of mailbox).

- Second, the mailbox, has to accessed by the user...

If you are impacient, lower the creation threshold, I use 3M and works very good.

I hope it helps

Christian Ellsworth Capo