From: Paul Chauvet <chauvetp@newpaltz.edu>
Subject: .mbox file index not being created
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 10:04:29 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello all,

Since we initially setup our CGP server we've always used maildir
mailboxes, mostly for incremental backup purposes.

We have some users though with very large mailboxes which I'm going to
switch over to .mbox format.  The conversion is not the problem.  The
problem is that the .bdx index file is not being created.

I currently have the Settings->General-Other page with "TextMailbox
Manager" set to index mailboxes larger than 10MB.

Is there some other setting which has to be set to get the index files
to be created?

We're running CGP 5.1.8 on Solaris 10 (x86).

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.