From: Frédéric Marchand <fmarchand@debiopharm.com>
Subject: RE: long waits in Outlook's outbox
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 10:28:16 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Same here.. Only 3-4 persons are affected and we have about 150 persons
using Outlook with mapi everyday. The server have 2582 open files with a
kern.maxfiles set to 65535...

The only error i can find in the log while trying to send a mail is
that:
04/10/2007 10:03:06 [C84/7fc]  MsgStore.cpp(1101) : check failed
0x80040201:

Fred