From: Christopher Bort <cbort@homesmagazine.com>
Subject: Re: User account disk usage
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:52:49 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 10/04/07 12:23, aaron@madpoo.com (Aaron) wrote:

Is there a way to see the disk space usage for all accounts at once?
I know you can select individual users and see what their usage is,
but am I missing an obvious way of doing this for all the accounts
across all domains?

How about enabling 'Show Account Info' on the web admin Accounts page?

I'm sure someone has a handy CLI script that could generate that.

If I'm ever curious about stats like that, I just use some 3rd party
file-system based tools to report on the size of the actual user
directories, but maybe that's cheating. :)

Why third party? Something like

du -h -d 1 /var/CommuniGate/Accounts

works nicely. Season to taste.

--
Christopher Bort
Homes Magazine

Real Estate Advertising/ Web Products/ Digital Printing Services

Serving: Wine Country Napa & Sonoma County, Marin County, San Francisco Bay
Area, Santa Cruz County, Monterey County , San Luis Obispo County & Santa
Barbara County, Reno/Sparks & Carson Valley, North Lake Tahoe & Truckee &
South Lake Tahoe