From: Darren Sundborg <d.sundborg@ukintpress.com>
Subject: re: SIp
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 17:04:29 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hi

I am setting up SIP on my CommuniGate Server for the first time.

Server: 5.1.9

I have been given the Gateway Details by my Provider and I have entered them:

Settings – Real Time – SIP – Gateways

What other settings do I need to enable my users to make calls?

Any help greatly appreciated…

Disclaimer

This email (which includes any files transmitted with it) is confidential and may also be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of UKIP Media & Events Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, do not open any attachment but please notify the sender (above) deleting this message from your system. Please rely on your own anti-virus system, no responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of virus infection.

UKIP Media & Events Ltd.

Registered Address: 82 St John Street, London EC1M 4JN VAT No. GB879 4451 71 Registration Number: 5893940 Company registered in England and Wales