From: John Rudd <jrudd@ucsc.edu>
Subject: Re: Moderated mail list posts
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 06:52:03 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
James Reynolds wrote:
There ought to be an "approved" folder in the mailing list folder, so that the moderator can just approve messages by dragging them into the folder.  No need for redirection (which doesn't quite work exactly the same from client to client, etc.).

There is no "approved" folder.  :(  I created one and moved messages into it but nothing happens.  Do I have to I have to enable something?  yes, the redirection doesn't seem to cut it, making guest moderation pretty much useless.

I'm using CGP 5.1 if that makes a difference.

When I said "there ought to be", I didn't mean "you, the customer, need to create one so that this functionality works".  I meant "CommuniGate, the vendor, needs to add support for this functionality".