From: Martin.Hepworth <martinh@solidstatelogic.com>
Subject: RE: long waits in Outlook's outbox
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 09:01:12 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Bret

Good idea...I'll check, but sometimes they go straight out...

I've got a feeling the users in question have been installing crud on their machines (again)....hopefully I'll get look at the machine later one (it's in LA and I'm in the UK, so gotta wait for them to wake up).

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic