From: Narine Harripersaud <nharrip@intechjanus.com>
Subject: RE: POP3 Accounts
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:27:22 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Bret,

I understand, however we are a bit more secure regarding our personal
email and office email. We do not want to commingle our personal email
and our office email in one inbox. I would rather have it setup where I
can expand each account separately. Is this not supported? For example
with MSN you can use the HTTP protocol vs. pop3 and this show a separate
account with its own (sent items, inbox, deleted items, etc..) and this
is how we want it to be for pop3.

I think we tried personal folders to where any pop3 accounts will send
emails into that folder, but that did not work. It sounds like the
solution at home is what we need here in the office. So if I make the
CGPRO Secondary and not the default account all will work fine?

Narine