From: Bret Miller <bret.miller@wcg.org>
Subject: RE: POP3 Accounts
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:53:28 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
> I recall that you can have more then one account in an
> Outlook Profile, so I tried to create a POP3 account under
> the same profile with my CG Account and for some reason I
> cannot see my POP3 account. When I create new mail I can
> select the account to send emails but I just can't see the
> emails that come in or the ones I send. Is POP3 not supported
> to be in conjunction with CGPRO?

AFAIK, it is supported, and I do it-- differently at home and at the office.

At the office (Office 2003), my CGPro account is my default account and
delivery location. POP3 accounts fetch email and store them in the CGPro
inbox. Messages I send from the POP3 accounts go to my CGPro Sent Items.

At home (Office XP), my CGPro account is not my default account and Personal
Folders is my delivery location. My CGPro account shows as a separate
account from Personal Folder in the tree. POP3 accounts fetch email and
store them in the Personal Folders inbox. Messages I send are stored in the
Personal Folders Sent Items.

Both configurations perform as expected.

Bret