From: Martin.Hepworth <martinh@solidstatelogic.com>
Subject: long waits in Outlook's outbox
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 09:13:05 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi all
I got a couple of users who have suddenly started experiencing problems sending emails from Outleek.

The message sits in the Outbox from anywhere from 10-30 minutes before actually moving. Other people in same offices don't have this problem (offices being in Paris, Iowa and LA. CGP server in Oxford UK).

Running different MAPI connector versions (some 1.2.5 and some 1.2.12) and server running 5.11 on Linux/x86 64bit.

Loads of disk space on all machines?

Apart from doing a diagnostics log in MAPI and sending off to support, any ideas where I should start?

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic