From: Jim Steil <jim@qlf.com>
Subject: Re: Attachment Removal
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 16:49:17 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Jonn Taylor wrote:
Nicolas Hatier wrote:

Sorry I didn't completely read your message.

This script just removes the attachments, but it could be modified to save the file in a fixed location.

Regards,
Nicolas hatier

Jonn Taylor wrote:
Nicolas Hatier wrote:

http://www.niversoft.com/remove_attachments-script.zip
You may need to give the script exec rights.

Regards,
Nicolas Hatier

Jonn Taylor wrote:
I have a user that has alot of email that have pdf attachments and I need to remove them from the email so that they can be saved on file share. Any easy way to remove and save them, or do you have to do it manually for each one?

Jonn

-- *Nicolas Hatier* <mailto:nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
/Niversoft idées logicielles/
/http://www.niversoft.com/

Nicolas,

What does the script do with the attachment?

Jonn

-- *Nicolas Hatier* <mailto:nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
/Niversoft idées logicielles/
/http://www.niversoft.com/

Nicolas,

Do you have time to add this to your script. I am not a programmer. I can do reports and stuff with perl and thats about it. I specialize in server and network hardware, voice and data transport and electronics engineering.

Jonn