From: T P <thomas_powell777@hotmail.com>
Subject: Sending to Non-Standard Ports
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:08:11 +0000
To: <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>, <thomas.powell777@hotmail.com>
How do I change the smtp port to 587 when using a smart host.  I tried the following pursuant to the instruction
For example
smtpauth.earthlink.net.587.via

I cannot use an ip address since it changes like so
207.69.189.206:587
207.69.189.205:587
207.69.189.208:587

Here are the instruction from the manual

There are two methods to include the port number into an E-mail domain:
Use the IP-address notation: [xx.yy.zz.tt:port] where xx.yy.zz.tt is the IP address, port is
the port number. Sample Router record:
local.com = [192.0.0.5:26]
Use the .relay or .via suffix with the port number: domain.port.via. The SMTP module
will not use the domain MX records in this case, it will try to resolve the domain name directly into
an IP address. Sample Router record:
secret.stalker.com = mail.stalker.com.26.via

Thanks