From: Craig Hastings <craig@else.net>
Subject: Re: Audiocodes FXO gateways
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 11:41:49 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

This is very True,  there is No support unless you buy a support contract,  there is some Support if your working with MS CS.
We encourage people to buy a Support contract on all Audiocodes Gateways (we are a distributor),  there support is quiet good,  however its not included in the price of the product.   And the price of a support contract is not out of line for what you will get access too.  The product has excellent quality audio.

CraIg

--
Craig Hastings | VOIP Systems Engineer | Gentek Marketing | Tel: 1-647-724-5442, Ext 257 | 1-877-463-8482, Ext. 257 | Fax: 905-738-5563 | e-mail: chastings@gentek.com     web: http://www.gentek.com   SIP:// 30532057@sip.epygi.com

'Your Source for Broadband, Network Security and VoIP Products and Solutions'
Do you have customers who would benefit from implementing VoIP?   TALK TO US !
Would you like to profit from selling VoIP products and services?   TALK TO US !