From: Raymond Ward <ray@wardtechnologies.com>
Subject: Re: Audiocodes FXO gateways
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 10:03:37 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
No, they are not easy to set up.  Some of the controls are counterintuitive and are hidden in places where you might not think they would be for what you are trying to do.  As of the 5.0 firmware they work very well with CGP and once set up, I do not think I ever have had to go into the admin interface unless I wanted to start playing with a new feature.

One thing about AudioCodes, their support is almost nonexistent.  Make sure who ever you buy the box from will support it for you, including getting you firmware updates.  I just had to buy support from another vendor because my firmware update period had run out on the AudioCodes web site and the vendor I purchased the box from could not figure out how to get them for me.

Hope that helps,
Ray

Senthilnathaswami wrote:
Does anyone have experience with setting up and using Audiocodes FXO gateways?

Are they easy to set up? Reliable? Work well with CGP?

Thanks,

Senthilnathaswami

For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email______________________________________________________________________

--